Our portable storage containers were on display at the Windsor Home and Garden Show this past weekend. We were able to show off our 20-foot container that customers can rent or purchase for moving or to solve their storage solutions. Before the doors were slated to be opened there was a line-up outside of the venue at Central Park Athletics in Windsor Ontario. We were surrounded by leaders in the home and garden industry in Southwestern Ontario and were excited to see the new trends for our Springtime projects of our own.
Remax Preferred Realty Ltd. was the main sponsor for the 37th Annual Windsor Home & Garden Show at Central Park Athletics on April 12-14, 2019. This show is huge and packed with the best and newest products and services just for your home and outdoor living space. You had the chance to meet more than 200 of the regions premier suppliers all under one roof.
Here are 8 Things We Took Away From The 2019 Windsor Home Show:
- It became a source of inspiration for our upcoming Spring projects. This home show is like your real-life Pinterest board. You can create and design each room of your home and garden by visiting each exhibitor’s booth.
- We could get advice from other experts in the industry. Talk to the people who know the ins and outs of the industry and are the go-to professionals in the field.
- Front and centre for demonstrations and presentations from the latest and greatest products and services in the home building industry. Sometimes it’s easier to see step-by-step how a product is to be used.
- Help to prioritize projects for the Spring and Summer. Which project should you begin first? You could ask the experts that will guide you through each project step-by-step (or hire them to do it for you).
- Get one on one interactions with the products in person. Want to get a firsthand feeling about a product before you buy? This is the place to do it. Stuck on which colour to choose for your exterior roof or siding? What about countertops? You could check it out in-person here.
- Learn about new products and companies. See the latest and greatest from over a hundred exhibitors from Southwestern Ontario all in one place!
- See and support other local businesses. It’s important to support other local businesses from the Windsor/Essex and surrounding area.
- Something for everyone. There is literally something for everyone at the Windsor Home and Garden Show. From real estate agents to landscape designers to countertop companies. You can finish any dream project or begin your very much wanted reno.
Looking for storage or a moving solution this Spring? Contact us today!